The Content Marketing Manager plays a critical role in the development, measurement, and optimization of content marketing as a core channel for Blaze Media Group. This person will manage the content plan through execution, so immersion in the event marketing industry and ownership of our brand voice will be vital. The responsibility includes the core of our content marketing efforts, including content marketing campaigns, distribution and content performance analysis. This person will work directly with the Marketing Director, other content creators and creative/design professionals to create content, monetize our content initiatives and meticulously measure their success.
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- 2+ years of marketing campaign experience, preferable within demand generation
- Experience in the SaaS industry, preferable within the Marketing SaaS industry
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Amplitude for building strong process and production SLAs
- Strong analytical, data reporting and organizational abilities
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce), Email Automation (HubSpot), and Social Media management platforms
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Relentless commitment to success and quantifiable results
- Self-motivation to build and optimize process and measurement
- Passion for event planning and marketing technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Develop content marketing campaigns that directly generate leads and nurtures prospects through gating and marketing automation (eBooks, webinars, videos, news releases, infographics, etc.)
- Manage the content portion of the marketing calendar and content production process.
- Serve as an advocate for the brand voice with a keen understanding of the ICP, target personas and industry verticals
- Produce content within various formats as aligned to marketing campaigns and brand strategy such as ebooks, blogs, email copy, etc.
- Oversee various social media accounts and distribute content via social when appropriate
- Gather content marketing data from various sources and report on performance based on a regular cadence
- Collaborate effectively with in-house content writers, designers, developers and outside contributors
- Identify opportunities to increase content distribution, amplification and lead volume